On Friday 17th, students in KS3 had the opportunity to take part in a challenge competition that consisted of:
- - Building a floating boat with recycling materials
- - Building a bridge structure with spaghetti (testing the strength of the bridge with weights)
- - Sporting moments: recreating a famous/epic sporting moment
- - Video melody: making a short video of a well known melody using household items.
- - Cardboard box office: recreating their favourite film scene
- - Maximum movement maker: 45 minutes collecting/generating as many steps as possible using a device with a step counter.
The winning house of the day was TIERRA with 600 house points.
Very well done to all participants, students, parents and teachers.